10.08.2008

Phuckery...

I'm a competitive person by nature, couple that with a love of sports, specifically football and you have a girl with not just 1, but 3 fantasy football teams. This is my 3rd year playing, my first year having no clue what I was doing I was shocked to discover I had indeed come in 2nd in my league. Closely followed by irritation in that had I known I was in the championship game, I would changed my lineup and probably won the whole thing with a minor adjustment since I only lost by a margin of a few points...

Being who I am, I can't just let someone talk trash and not do whatever possible to take him off his #1 perch in the league. I may be ahead in points, however the fantasy football Gods have smiled upon him and bestowed him with a tie in last weeks match up, leaving me in the #2 position. Until Monday nights game, I was in first place in this league for the first time since the season started. He congratulated me, then 2 minutes later, notified me of his tie and resurgence back to 1st place. A tie??? Really???

Our teams go head to head this week.
How fitting is this? My fave team, Dallas Cowboys, travel here to take on the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday. Of course I have Romo as my QB and who does he have, none other than Kurt Warner.

May the best woman win!! ;)

COWBOYS!!!!



3 comments:

  1. No, not ANOTHER Dallas Cowboys fan. I've been attacked by too many on my blog as it is. LOL.

    Saints fan here, I know, you don't even have to say it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES ANOTHER FEMALE BLOGGER COWBOYS FAN>>> WE GOT A LITTLE COALITION GOING ON NOW!!!

    I'm worried about this game tomorrow though... and I have Romo on my fantasy team... picked up Johnson... but now they are saying he is going t o start but Romo will play... so now my QB stats are going to get split...

    this is the worst!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Us Dallas fans are everywhere!! :)

    Saints huh? :)

    ReplyDelete